The fundamental communication between database and web page establishes just declarative way without programming.
- By adding the information about table and field to the text field in a web page, the data from database can be shown on it.
- Moreover if the data on the text field is updated by a user, it automatically updates to database.
- It realizes for the most of HTML form elements, and showing and setting to attributes can be to another kind of elements.
- If the data includes multiple records, it repeats on the web page. The pagination navigation is available just a declaring.
- The insert and delete buttons can be shown automatically.
- Images and other kinds of objects can corroborate with database.
- Authentication and authorization are available with a declarative way without programming.
Complex requirements and user interactions can be handled with programming.
- INTER-Mediator has the programming interface, and they realize to manipulate database on both server and client sides.
- On the server, you can modify the processing for each record or each field with programming, so it doesn't a simple 2-tier system and you can involve domain logic.
- The browser detection is available and specify the supporting range. The message will be shown when the user uses unsupported browsers.
Demo of INTER-Mediator (Japanese)
Supported Servers and Browsers
- Web Servers: Apache HTTP Server with PHP 5.2-7.2, IIS with PHP 5.2-7.2 (The stable version 5.x). The version 6.0 requires PHP 7.1 or later.
- Databases: FileMaker Server 11 or later, MySQL(PDO Support version), MariaDB(PDO Support version), PostgreSQL(PDO Support Version), SQLite3(PDO Support Version), Microsoft SQL Server(PDO with PHP7)
- Supported Browsers: Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, Microsoft Edge (Most of versions), Internet Explorer ver.9 or later (From version 6.0, Internet Explorer won't support)
Please see the page of "Download, Installation and the Deployment System". INTER-Mediator is supplied under MIT License.