The fundamental communication between database and web page establishes just declarative way without programming.
- By adding the information about table and field to the text field in a web page, the data from database can be shown on it.
- Moreover if the data on the text field is updated by a user, it automatically updates to database.
- It realizes for the most of HTML form elements, and showing and setting to attributes can be to another kind of elements.
- If the data includes multiple records, it repeats on the web page. The pagination navigation is available just a declaring.
- The insert and delete buttons can be shown automatically.
- Images and other kinds of objects can corroborate with database.
- Authentication and authorization are available with a declarative way without programming.
Complex requirements and user interactions can be handled with programming.
- INTER-Mediator has the programming interface, and they realize to manipulate database on both server and client sides.
- On the server, you can modify the processing for each record or each field with programming, so it doesn't a simple 2-tier system and you can involve domain logic.
- The browser detection is available and specify the supporting range. The message will be shown when the user uses unsupported browsers.
Demo of INTER-Mediator (Japanese)
Supported Servers and Browsers
- PHP: INTER-Mediator Ver.5.x requires PHP 5.4 or later. INTER-Mediator Ver.6 or later requires PHP 7.1 or later.
- Databases: Claris FileMaker Server 14 or later, MySQL (PDO Support Version), MariaDB (PDO Support Version), PostgreSQL (PDO Support Version), SQLite3 (PDO Support Version), Microsoft SQL Server (PDO with PHP 7 or later)
- Supported Browsers: Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11 (INTER-Mediator Ver.6 or later doesn't support Internet Explorer)
Please see the page of "Download, Installation and the Deployment System". INTER-Mediator is supplied under MIT License.