The fundamental communication between database and web page establishes just declarative way without programming.
- By adding the information about table and field to the text field in a web page, the data from database can be shown on it.
- Moreover if the data on the text field is updated by a user, it automatically updates to database.
- It realizes for the most of HTML form elements, and showing and setting to attributes can be to another kind of elements.
- If the data includes multiple records, it repeats on the web page. The pagination navigation is available just a declaring.
- The insert and delete buttons can be shown automatically.
- Images and other kinds of objects can corroborate with database.
- Authentication and authorization are available with a declarative way without programming.
Complex requirements and user interactions can be handled with programming.
- INTER-Mediator has the programming interface, and they realize to manipulate database on both server and client sides.
- On the server, you can modify the processing for each record or each field with programming, so it doesn't a simple 2-tier system and you can involve domain logic.
- The browser detection is available and specify the supporting range. The message will be shown when the user uses unsupported browsers.
Demo of INTER-Mediator (Japanese)
Supported Servers and Browsers
- Web Servers: Apache HTTP Server with PHP 5.2-7.2, IIS with PHP 5.2-7.2
- Databases: FileMaker Server 11 or later, MySQL(PDO Support version), MariaDB(PDO Support version), PostgreSQL(PDO Support Version), SQLite3(PDO Support Version), Microsoft SQL Server(PDO with PHP7)
- Supported Browsers: Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, Microsoft Edge (Most of versions), Internet Explorer ver.9 or later
Please see the page of "Download, Installation and the Deployment System". INTER-Mediator is supplied under MIT License.